QA Automation Expert @ Checklist
Checklist is developing its next generation productivity platform and we are looking for an experienced QA Automation expert who is proficient with the latest technologies and tools. Your primary focus will be on designing & implementing automated testing software for our platform: on web, iOS, Android and API. We are looking for some who can take responsibility for ensuring our platform offers our users the highest quality possible.
Checklist is a company with plenty of possibilities to take responsibilities and grow with the company. New ideas, independence and creativity are key. We all work remotely which is a great way to "do your own thing" while still enjoying a challenging job.
- Backend: RESTful API, Microservices, Swagger
- Clients: Android, iOS, Web (React)
- CICD setup and management
- Responsible for creation and execution of QA automation & testing strategy
- Work closely with product managers, business users and developers to get to know the features built into each release
- Setup of a CI/ CD environment including the evaluation & selection of key technologies
- Perform integration tests on web services & APIs using SoapUI, Postman, Swagger or other testing tools.
- Develop automation scripts to validate quality, performance, resiliency and security of cloud based services
- Ensure adequate coverage is maintained and stand firm as a QA proponent
- Identify root causes of acceptance tests failures and ensure failed tests are properly addressed
- Working in an agile environment and supporting continuous integration/deployment
- Communicate QA activities progress with team members and stakeholders
We are looking for developers with the following capabilities:
- A strong working knowledge of the latest software quality assurance methodologies, technologies and tools.
- An understanding of automated test frameworks - JUnit, JMeter, Selenium
- Practical experience with Git Source Code Control
- Practical experience with Build Tools
- Practical experience with CI/ CD methodologies & tools
- Experience with AWS Core Services is a plus: EC2, ECS, ELB, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, RDS, S3, CloudWatch, IAM, Docker
- 3+ years of previous QA automation experience
- Good written and oral English