Spring, summer and fall are all perfect seasons for picnicking. It's a fun, tasty, cost-effective way to enjoy the season with the people you care about most. Whether your picnic is with family, friends, or a romantic meal for two, our picnic checklist has you covered.
- Bring extra clothing for each family member in case it gets cool.
- Don't leave trash on the ground, including any food scraps.
- Picnicking after dark? Bring flashlights or glow sticks. Wear light-reflective clothing.
- Don't wander into wooded areas after dark, especially if you don't know your way around.
- If you're bringing a dog, don't forget the leash. Bring a water dish, food, and a toy to keep your pet entertained.