Need to get your wedding suit but have no idea where to start? This checklist will walk you through all the essential steps, plus many overlooked areas.
- Most providers will ask you a number of questions to hone in on what you're looking for, and it's good to take your time with what you end up buying.
- Some popular colors are: navy blue, black, charcoal gray, light gray, white, and khaki.
- You'll want plenty of time to see if things fit as expected, as well as if you like the color(s) you thought you'd like.
- Their job is to keep up with fashion trends so they can make the smartest recommendations for you, the buyer.
- Suit providers are often eager to share their knowledge to support your interest and preferences in your purchase; they're there to support you!
- Your belt and shoe color should always match, and should accent the style of your suit.
- You want to make sure you feel comfortable and confident in
- Feel free to accept their ideas, but remember that ultimately you're the one wearing the suit on the big day.
- weight loss or gain. Have your provider save your measurements and color preferences so you can adjust them later if needed.
- You'll need time to order your suit, your final fitting, and to ask your provider any remaining questions.
- You don't want to be hurrying to find it at the last minute!
- You don't want to risk losing these for the big day - it's happened before!
- Well done!
Top recommendations and things to know when buying a suit for a wedding.