We are looking for an experienced iOS developer who wants to join our team and loves to develop apps that help people.
As an iOS / iPhone developer at Checklist.com, you are actively involved in all the aspects of the development of our iPhone and / or iPad application. You will not only develop the applications, you will also contribute to the design of the architecture, the functionality, and the usability of the Checklist apps across the different platforms. Checklist is a company with plenty of possibilities to take responsibilities and grow with the company. New ideas, independency and creativity are key at our company.
You have previous experience in developing iOS apps for iPhone and iPad.
- You have University or Polytechnic education.
- You have extensive experience with Object Oriented programming for iOS (Objective C).
- You are analytical and capable of working goal oriented and independently.
- You have a passion for mobile applications.
- You have a valid work permit for The Netherlands.
After getting up to speed with our current product, you will be tasked with taking us to the next level. There will be plenty of opportunity and space to make your own vision and ideas count while developing your talent. We are located in the center of Amsterdam, and easily accessible by public transport.
Interested? Please email us your CV to jobs @ Checklist . com. Please include links to apps you have previously worked on.